When? Friday 27 JuneWhere? York, UK
How much? £75.00 or free for FAME members
This year’s FAME Forum will focus on design and value in development-led archaeology.
This year’s FAME Forum will bring together practitioners from both archaeology and related sectors, to ask:
- How can the market move from crude price-driven competition to more mature procurement, based on quality, outcome and enhanced value?
- What we can we learn from kindred professions about design, quality and value in a commercial marketplace?
- Are we in step with new strategies and digital developments in the construction sector?
- How can we design quality and innovation into archaeological work on major infrastructure projects?
- How will the priorities of new national heritage agencies affect the quality of archaeological practice?
- What will be the impact of IfA Chartership on the quality of archaeological practice in the UK?
The Forum will take place in York, on Friday 27 June – this year for the first time in the spectacular setting of the Merchant Adventurers’ Hall, one of the finest medieval guildhalls in the country.
The Forum is supported by York Archaeological Trust, and admission to the Forum provides free entry to the Trust’s many visitor attractions.
Admission to the Forum is free to FAME members and £75 to non-members, including lunch, morning coffee and afternoon tea.
We are expecting a high demand for tickets, so advance booking is essential.